Spring Concert - included in the season subscription
Journey to Germany
Telemann paints a musical picture of lake outside Hamburg, Germany, conducted by Robert Franz. This concert features soli by our new Principal Oboe and Flute players!
Johann Melchior Molter Symphony in D
Johann David Heinichen G Minor Concerto for Oboe & Flute
Georg Phillip Telemann Overture in F "Alster Echo"
Plan Your Visit
- Doors open 45 minutes prior to every concert
- Select your own seat with open, unassigned seating
- No ticket, no problem. While we encourage presenting your confirmation email as proof of purchase, our ushers are happy to look you up by name
- Parking is available across from the main entrance of the church on the other side of State St. (See map on left)
- Handicapped parking is available behind the church and accessible through the alleyway off of 10th St.
- Limited seat cushions available on a first come, first serve basis
- First Presbyterian Church is located at 950 W. State St. in downtown Boise
- For questions, email email@example.com or call 208-297-3182